Together we can find solutions for depression, anxiety, anger, conflict resolution, relationship challenges, parenting problems and many more common personal issues! Are you looking for individual therapy or therapy for your relationship?
Online private counseling is confidential and convenient mobile therapy at the tip of your fingers. It is private, secure and meets HIPAA standards.
Are you anywhere in Texas or Florida? I am licensed in both those States so now you can access quality counseling without travel! Telehealth therapy is convenient and saves time. You can now receive professional licensed online counseling in the comfort of your own home, office or wherever you have access to a private place and a computer/mobile device.
For couples or families at a distance, we can invite more than one person into the therapy session by using an invitation link to join through the Psychology Today platform.
Please contact me so we can discuss any questions you may have about online counseling services.
Online therapy with
Lydia Cerpa,LCSW provides you with personal and confidential care offering you skills to accomplish your counseling goals. Together we will develop goals for your health and wellness. Learn about online counseling by visiting our Online Counseling FAQs page.
Who can benefit from online counseling services?
You can! Online counseling can:
- Benefit the busy professional who does not have the time to get to an appointment.
- Help parents with busy schedules who want therapy in a small window of time – for themselves or their children.
- Help a housebound individual who is in recovery from a surgical procedure or anyone on medical bed rest.
- Offer counseling to someone who lacks adequate transportation or lives in an isolated rural community.
- Help us all to stay healthy and safe in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic.
What are you waiting for?
Make your online counseling appointment and start your online counseling today!